The Self Made Pundit

I'm just the guy that can't stand cant. ___________


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Saturday, August 16, 2003
 
GONE FISHIN': The Self Made Pundit, Mrs. Pundit and the two younger Pundits will be on vacation in a cabin in the woods at an undisclosed location for the last two weeks of August.

Check back after Labor Day for the usual trenchant political analysis and well-deserved sarcasm directed at the most inept Presidential administration since Hoover's. Since I'm on vacation, my wife won't let me mention you know who.

I may try to escape from the cabin and find an online computer to make a quick post if He Who Must Not Be Named commits some egregious offense against truth and decency. Wait a minute, that's too low a standard, he does that every day.

See you in September (If not sooner).